ORLEN Centrum Usług Korporacyjnych Sp. z o.o. takes a special care of all matters associated with a wide definition of safety. Our Company cooperates closely with a company from PKN ORLEN Capital Group, ORLEN Eko which delivers complex services in the scope of occupational health and safety. The employer appointed additionally one person service for occupational health and safety, that is the HSE Specialist.
Main tasks for occupational health and safety:
- Applying solutions which can ensure safe and healthy working conditions.
- Preparing periodically reports of state of occupational health and safety with proposals what to do to protect from threats of life and health among our employees and how to improve working conditions.
- Adjusting workplaces to requirements of ergonomy for individual workplace equipped with screen monitors.
- Preparing internal procedures, regulations, general and individual instructions for individual workplace regarding occupational health and safety.
- Findings on circumstances of accidents at work, working out conclusions resulting from examining causes and circumstances of these accidents as well as occupational diseases, and control of implementation of these conclusions.
- Keeping registers, compiling and keeping documents referring to accidents at work, confirming occupational diseases and suspicion in such disease.
- Carrying out examinations and measurements of working environment and keeping registers of health noxious factors appearing at a workplace.
- Advising in occupational health and safety provisions and rules.
- Making periodically analyses of occupational risk which is associated with a work and informing employees about results of such analysis.
- Raising employees knowledge on safety by suitable system of trainings and education.
- Taking part at work of Committee for Occupational Health and Safety appointed by the Employer.
- Observing binding rules of Company`s organization and technology by Company`s employees what leads to avoiding accidents at work and other threats for human life and health.
- Inspiring employees for everyday care of their own safety, moving proposals for improving a state of security.
- Ensuring preventive medical care over employees and organizing preventive medical check-ups.
- Running current control, inspection, analyses of state of HSE with regard to observing HSE provisions and rules.
Employees of the ORLEN Centrum Usług Korporacyjnych Sp. z o.o. perform their duties according to requirements of Polish law and regulations of the Complex Prevention System binding all employees of the PKN ORLEN Capital Group.